[Ag-eq] Out House

Laurie Porter freespirit1 at tds.net
Fri May 7 02:15:14 UTC 2010

Oh boy, what have I started lol. I'm glad to know that you all have a sense
of humer

So,  I hope I don't offend   anybody telling this funny story.

A relative and his wife came up to the cabin for the first time and thought
it be good for them to make a nice soup. When the soup was done, the wife
said that they found these beautiful pots  in a cupboard in the kitchen.
after the soup was served, she learned that those beautiful kettles  were
used for chamber pots. they were  clean of course and she had no idea why
the dinner guests hesitated eating the soup.