[Ag-eq] Blind cabinet maker

Peg Brandt hazer100 at hotmail.com
Sat May 8 05:59:40 UTC 2010

In using saws, hammers, etc... in N.F.B. centers, there are no adaptive equipment for these things and you wouldn't really want them especially if you were somewhere otheer than your personal workshop!  There are really neat adaptive rulers that measure accurately for the blind which I personally own!  Also Brailled measuring tape for measuring on fabric when making clothing, etc>  I've lost that when I recently moved.  As for adaptive equipoment, theere is more out there than I was really aware of!  I think that's great!  Peg