[Ag-eq] a question about posting to the list

Fred C regenerative at earthlink.net
Mon May 31 03:16:07 UTC 2010

Laurie,

I don't think we have any rules against attached files.
Your subject matter sounds very appropriate for this list.

Go for it!

Fred Chambers
President - Ag & Equestrian Division
National Federation of the Blind

On 30/05/2010, at 5:59 PM, Laurie Porter wrote:

I wanted to know if it is okay for me to send an attachment of my
products I make from my company called wildlife Preserves. Many
people have asked, but if it is inappropriate to put onto the list,
I'll just email people privately.  I don't want to break any rules.

thanks,

laurie