[Ag-eq] my chickens

Nella Foster nfoster at extremezone.com
Mon Jun 21 02:34:35 UTC 2010

Hello All:

Has this list been really quiet or am I not getting the messages?

How is everyone doing?

Well, I finally got my chickens.  Mike completed  their coop and run, over Memorial day weekend and we picked them up on Memorial day!  He built a really cute little coop that looks like a red barn; it matches my feed and tack shed.

The chickens were hatched on March 30 and are growing.  I have 4 of them; 2 Cinnamon Queens and 2 Golden Comets.  I think they should start laying some time in September.  I can't wait to get my own eggs!

What is everyone up to?

Please update us.