[Ag-eq] my chickens

Nella Foster nfoster at extremezone.com
Sat Jun 26 03:45:32 UTC 2010

Susan:

Can you tell your chickens apart and if so how?

Do you know how long the average chicken lives and how long they will lay?

I've been letting the chickens out of their run for about an hour before
roosting time.  They seem to like this and go back to their coop to roost.
Then I go shut the gate until the next evening.