[Ag-eq] german shepherds

barbandzoe at comcast.net barbandzoe at comcast.net
Tue Jun 29 17:15:57 UTC 2010

Why did they stop using germen shepherds as guide dogs.  I always wanted one, if I needed it.

Did they think they look to scarry, or was there something to do with temperment. I know that goldens are sweet loveable dogs, and people think they can come up and pet them, but with a shepherd, people seem to walk on the other side of the street.  they think they are mean, but living in an un safe neiborhood I would want people to leave me be.  If you have a golden the bad guys would think nothing of jumping you, but with a shepherd they might think twice.  that is why people get pitbulls.

I wish they would bring them back.

Barb