[Ag-eq] german shepherds

barbandzoe at comcast.net barbandzoe at comcast.net
Thu Jul 1 03:40:47 UTC 2010

Hi Jody.  When I was growing up we could not have animals like dogs because my mom and dad didn't want to spend the money.  we didn't have much.  I would go to places where people had guide dogs and I loved to watch them work.  Plus I think they are beautifull to look at.   I fell in love with the breed.  After I moved out and went to school I couldn't have them in the dorm.  and then the first place I moved we could only have little dogs.  and the gal I was living with had two.

Now I live in the city and we can only have three pets per house, we have four.  I have cats and she has dogs.

I don't know why I haven't gotten one yet, the timing just wasn't right.

Now that I don't have a job I have the time to train one.

If I lived by myself I would have both dogs and cats, but this way her dogs can sleep in her room and my cats sleep in mine.  and no one eats out of the litter box.

As I wright this it seems silly, but one of us had the dogs and one has the cats, my room mate grow up with dogs so it made sence at the time for her to train and raise the dogs.

I am hoping to get a job in a vet clinic or animal shelter soon.  then I can hind a nice one to take home.

Barb