[Ag-eq] german shepherds

barbandzoe at comcast.net barbandzoe at comcast.net
Fri Jul 2 21:05:52 UTC 2010

Hay Susan, I can understand  that.  The wanted a guide dog to be under 60 pounds.  But when I see the labs and the Golden's, they are breading them so big to.  most of the Golden's I know are big.  I know that they have there own breading stalk for most of the guide dogs, so way not just bread down the shepherds.  Just saiing.

I could not imagine having a 100 pound guide dog, he wouldn't fit anywhere.

Barb