[Ag-eq] my chickens

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Sun Jul 4 11:53:16 UTC 2010

Nella,

How old are your hens.  I usually got mine in April or May at about 4 to 8
weeks old and then they would start laying by October.  I fed them the baby
crumble up til they were about 12 weeks and then switched to adult laying
mash.  You don't want to give them the adult stuff too early because they
can't handle the extra calcium until they are a bit older.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net