[Ag-eq] Do I fight or just find some other way

Peg Brandt hazer100 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 04:06:30 UTC 2010

Hi, Barb!  Did you know that there is a practicing doctor out theere who originally was from around my neck of the woods here in Iowa?  He is not a veterinarian but an actual M.D.!  You know, the kind that treats us humans?  HA1 HA! HA!  Cannot off hand remember his name but think his practice is in Wisconsin?  Though I could be wrong.  Can find out for you as you could contact him to see how he did it.  Or just try finding him by Googling blind doctors to see what you come up with.  Give me a few days to find out his name.  Peg