[Ag-eq] Melted

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Thu Aug 19 06:18:33 UTC 2010

Jody,

Yep, melted and now slowly washing away!  Can't complain about the rain.
Way too late for our garden and about 50% of plants and shrubs planted in
the spring, but everything is looking good to still have a fall garden.  Our
grapes are still looking good and hopefully, they will begin producing next
year.

Our chickens didn't do too bad and we only lost three.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net