[Ag-eq] hello everyone

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Mon Nov 29 13:11:31 UTC 2010

Hello All:

Has this list been dead, or am I not getting any messages?

Jody I got yours, glad you had a good thanksgiving.

How is everyone else?

I've been so busy with school and all.  I think I told everyone that I was
resigning from my job and returning to school.  Wel, I did and so far
everything is going well.  The semester is almost over, so I'm finishing up
some papers and studying for finals.  I forgot how much work being a student
can be!

I've decided to get a degree in public management, so have to take 9 more hours
before starting that program.  I will take those classes in the spring and
start the management classes in the fall.  I will be able to do everything at
the community college since they have a partnership with Northern Arizona
University.  I will take 30 hours of management and then I'll be finished.  My
goal is to have everything completed by December 2012.

I'm also taking some massage classes so I can keep my license up to date.  I've
been doing a few massages for a little money, but did get my disability.  I'm
trying to live simply now that my income is reduced.  I feel good about my
decision and am glad that I took the step to move forward.

I think I told some of you that I was diagnosed with fibro myalgia a couple of
years ago.  I've been feeling better, probably due to less stress.  I have more
time to rest and prepare healthier foods.  I don't use medications, so try to
manage my health with diet, exercise and appropriate sleep.  I have more energy
and feel better than I have for the last 3 years.

  The weather has gfinally cooled and I've been doing some riding.  I started
taking lessons again and am learning so much.  I found a new instructor and he
has a wonderful way of explaining things.  He likes the challenge of working
with a blind student.  He has a blind horse which he trained and now shows.  He
has won some competitions and most of the judges don't realize his horse is
blind.  He is giving me a discount since I am a student, which I really
appreciate.

Mike and I have gone camping with the horses a couple of times this fall and had
a great time.  We plan on another packing trip this spring either while I'm on
spring break or at the end of the semester.  We have been doing local rides
most every weekend now that it is cool.  I've also been riding with my neighbor
and she's taking lessons with me.

Jody did you ever find a riding instructor?

What is everyone else up to?

Also my chickens have been laying like crazy.  I get about 20 eggs a week.

I hope everyone is well

Take care and please up date us all.