[Ag-eq] Western wear

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Tue Nov 30 00:01:53 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I just love western clothing.  I have always ordered from Sheplers but now
there is another great store online.  RCC Western Wear has an online
catalog.  We would stop at their store when we visited our son in Ocala.

A few months ago I went to their website to see if they had their catalog
online and I found they had a western lifestyles photo contest.  I had a
picture of me standing in front of my western wall wearing my cowboy hat,
shirt, ranch jacket and belt that I got at their store.  I never thought
anything of it and then I got an email saying I won a $50 gift card.

Now that they are online I just got a Wrangler jacket with sherpa lining
which was $69 but it only cost me $19 with the gift card and shipping was
free.  I love my new jacket which is a winter coat for Florida.

RCC Western Wear are really nice people and their products are reasonably
priced.  My hat was $47 and my belt was $29.  If you are interested their
website is:

http://www.rccwestern.com

JODY