[Ag-eq] check out my goodies at wildlife preserves

Laurie Porter freespirit1 at tds.net
Sat Dec 4 00:33:46 UTC 2010

We have blueberry and strawberry and red grapefruit and ginger peach
marmalades.  The maple syrup is the same price as the jams 9 ozs at $6 per
jar.

Baby rice popcorn get's it's name from  it's  appearance of small rice like
kernnals although it pops up small, it has a wonderful corn on the cob
taste.