[Ag-eq] Equine Therapy

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 14:26:43 UTC 2011

Hi,
     I read your conversation and thought I could contribute a few
tings. First, I think that if you want to take lessons, you can
probably find a trainer who will be more than willing to help you. I
can only see light and ride horses at the walk, trot, and canter. My
trainer is extremely good. I have never been involved in a therapeutic
program, but I think lessons are just as helpful, if not more so. I
have learned to ride just like everyone in the barn and I believe that
has helped me be accepted by others who are sighted.  Just my opinion
on things an if you have any questions about the things I do with
horses or anything else, feel free to email me.