[Ag-eq] how are ya Hear me out.

James Konechne jakon22 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 18:22:00 UTC 2011

how have you been? I came across this Acai Berry stuff that is
actually amazing! I have been feeling great since i've been taking it.
finally discovered a way to lose weight that works and is actually
healthy for ya! check out this article about it if you want to read
more about it and buy some http://fatsloosers.com !! You can purchase
from that site for cheap! I showed it to a few friends already and
they were thanking me earlier saying they lost 5lb in under a week so
I figured I would fill you in also ;-) The stuff is amazing. A lot of
good information on that site but lemme know if you have any questions
about it.

--
James K
cell 410-925-0707