[Ag-eq] Hello all

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Mon May 16 17:03:38 UTC 2011

Hi Jody,

Sometimes quiet is nice, but it is nice to check in every once in a while.
We have been busy planting and planning gardens around here.  I'm also
having the extremely hard decisions to make on putting two of our horses
down now or wait until my uncle comes out of a rehab center.  It will be a
bigger issue once he is home and has a say in the matter, but I am one who
discusses these things up one side and down the other with a vet and will
have every option in front of me and what is best for the horses when this
is done.

I hope it will be set and settled before May 25th when my uncle is due to
come home.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net