[Ag-eq] Hello all

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Tue May 17 00:41:11 UTC 2011

Jody,

Thawed out?  It has just started the warm and muggy here in central Virginia
with all the rain storms we have been getting lately, with even more this
week.  It really makes it hard to plant and run a tractor.  My poor chickens
are starting to wish for webbed feet.  I sware I thought I heard one of them
quacking!  I wonder how much fuss my husband would make if I started looking
for a snow flake or two?

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net