[Ag-eq] Quiet list

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 21:12:18 UTC 2012

Hi Jody and All,
  I know.  This list is such a fun place to discuss ag-related
issues.  I am currently a freshman at Miami University in Oxford,
Ohio.  I'm studying to become an equine veterinarian.  Since I am
totally blind, I have been told by many people that I cannot
become a vet, but I'm not letting that stop me.  So anyway, I
haven't been able to ride lately, so I'd be interested to hear
what you guys are up to with your equine friends!
Aleeha