[Ag-eq] Quiet list.

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 8 04:59:53 UTC 2012

Hi Susan, I am into weaving on a weaving loom too! I make rag rugs on my weaving loom for local sales here in Salem, Oregon. What kind of loom do you use? Is it a flat wooden one that you weave rugs on or is it a loom for something else? I don't know if you are on the artist or krafter's mailing lists. I am on both mailing lists. I am the only one who I know that weaves on the krafter's mailing list. That doesn't mean that no one else weaves on that mailing list. There are many nitters on the krafter's mailing list. I don't nit myself but I get to hear all about what they are doing for their projects. I am also into organic gardening. Infact, I work at a local place that is based on organic gardening mostly but they do other organic work. I am studdying worms and commercial worm farms since I am conciddering going into commercial worm farming.
Kendra Schaber