[Ag-eq] Dream come true

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Wed Apr 4 20:18:00 UTC 2012

Jody:

I'm so jealous; you're so lucky!!!

I know you must be very, very excited.  Please tell us more about it and how it
all happened.

Do you have stalls and a barn?

Will you be close to where you are now?

How far will you be from town and what kind of transportation is available.

I wish I could live some where with rain, not in the middle of the desert.  A
ponbd, I've almost forgotten what a body of water looks like!  I would love for
my goats, mules and horse to be able to graze; they are stuck on a dry lot
eating a fortune in hay!  Actually I really like my little house and horse
property.  I was lucky to find something that was affordable and in city
limits.  I even have bus access and can walk to some things.  My neighborhood
is very friendly and there are even people to ride with.  I'll be happy where I
am until the timing is right for me to move to the country.

I can't wait to hear more about your farm and farming adventures.

Congratulations!!!

Nella