[Ag-eq] Ag-eq Digest, Vol 73, Issue 1

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Thu Apr 5 17:34:14 UTC 2012

Jody:

You don't know how many times I've thought of putting the pack saddle on one of
the mules and hiking the mile and a half to the grocery store!

Even though I can take the bus to the store, I usually pay a friend to drive and
shop with me.  I used to take the bus to the store buy a lot of groceries and
bring a cab home.  I find that I save both money and time when shopping with my
friend.  She has a family, actually cooks and knows how to bargain shop.  The
teenagers working at the store know none of these things!

Sometimes I will go and pick up a few items on my own, but for the big shopping
trips, I'd rather pay an assistant.  I rarely shop with Mike; it's something we
don't do well together!

Nella