[Ag-eq] Gardening for your chickens

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Thu Apr 5 17:52:29 UTC 2012

Susan:

My chickens will not eat any part of citrus fruit.  They will eat everything
else.  The goats and mules love citrus fruit, so nothing ever goes to waste.

Most people around here including myself, have some type of citrus tree, so
there's always lots of oranges and grape fruits available.  A couple of
neighbors give me fruit for the animals.  My old mule Jack loves to chase grape
fruits around!

Nella