[Ag-eq] horse training

Liz Lewis liz4jesus at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 00:08:58 UTC 2012

I just completed a course in Natural Horsemanship called  "enhancing you
relationship".  I learned a lot about the importance of your body language
and eye contact.  I do have troubles with the eye contact but just try to
look in the direction of his head or hips depending on what I am trying to
do.    I can't work on a  long lunge line which takes him out of my vision.
I'm glad we are exploring this topic.   Let's keep talking! I think we might
be able to accomplish many tasks with our horses with hand movements.

"The Spirit helps us in our weakness;

That very Spirit interceeds with sighs too deep for words"

(Rom. 8:26,)