[Ag-eq] horse training

michelle michelle.creedy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 14:25:29 UTC 2012

Hello

I tend to not use any one method but create a blend of what works of me.

I am totally blind and use a lunge line with my mini. You can really feel what withy are doing so feel free to ask if you want more info. Perhaps you can give me some tips on encouraging her to stay in the circle rather than trying to come into the centre where I am?

Michelle