[Ag-eq] horse training

michelle michelle.creedy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 00:31:57 UTC 2012

I have used both systems. The volunteers only work well if they know the test and call out letters at the right time. I prefer one person because otherwise it is way too over stimulating for me.

Michelle

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ag-eq_nfbnet.org/liz4jesus%40gmail.c

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ag-eq_nfbnet.org/michelle.creedy%40g