[Ag-eq] horse training

Jody Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Thu Oct 4 02:55:46 UTC 2012

Hi Michelle,

I have a 50 foot by 75 foot enclosed area for our dogs.  I know if I walked
around in my sneakers I would get dog poo in the waffle bottoms of my
sneakers.  I walk around the area with bare feet shuffling my feet as I
walk.  I do find the dog droppings this way.  Now it isn't as gross as it
sounds since we live in Florida they turn to dry bricks pretty fast.  I have
one bag over my right hand to pick up and put it in the other bag in my left
hand.  Not sure if this would work with horse manure or if it would be safe.

JODY