[Ag-eq] Books

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Fri Oct 5 02:37:54 UTC 2012

Ive read that book and it's really good.  There is also a book about the history
of horses in the NLS collection.  I cannot remember the title or author.  I read
it several years ago on casette.

I down loaded a handbook for riding from BARD, but am having a hard time getting
into it.  The focus is on English show riding.

I'll look up the name and post it.

nella