[Ag-eq] horse training

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Tue Oct 9 03:49:01 UTC 2012

Michelle:

What do you feed the mini horses?

I wonder how much they eat compared to a full size horse.  Some of the minis
I've seen looked really fat.

Are your's trained to drive?

I know a couple of people that use them for driving.  They say it is a lot of
fun.  I know another person who has some that she takes to nursing homes and
other places to visit with people.

Do you also ride?

Nella