[Ag-eq] Insurance

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Mon Oct 29 19:08:19 UTC 2012

Jody:

I have been bitten twice by little dogs and twice by big dogs.  I got bitten by
the big dogs because I was breaking up dog fights.  I know I shouldn't have
done it, but I didn't know what else to do.  I tried distracting them and
throwing water on them, but it didn't work.  So, finally I just reached in and
pulled them apart.  I've done this twice and both times I got nipped.
Fortunately it wasn't serious.

The two times I was bitten by small dogs, I really don't know why.  Once I was
walking by a house and a little dog ran out and bit my ankle.  His owner yelled
at him, but he didn't pay her any mind.  The other time I was at a friend's
house and sat down on the sofa with her dog.  I guess I was to close because
the dog lunged and nipped my arm.  This dog knew me, but was always jumpy.
I've never liked little dogs and maybe they know it!

Nella