[Ag-eq] Soaps

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Tue Oct 30 12:07:54 UTC 2012

Hi Nella,

I asked my husband and he said he really likes the citrus because a lot of
his aftershave and calones are citrus based.  He also likes a homemade soap
that we find occasionally that is bay leaf and the other is a combination of
sage and ukaliptis.  That one is really good as long as the scent is not too
strong.

Citrus would also be nice for the animal soaps as well.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net