[Ag-eq] Ag-eq Digest, Vol 76, Issue 7

Jody Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Fri Nov 16 22:59:42 UTC 2012

Hi Kendra,

There are a few tape measure apps.
You want the Tape Measure app by Lime Kiln software.  I don't know how well
it would work inside for measuring something small like a table.

I have VegiCalc and Plant Planner too.  The When to Plant apps sounds great.
I live in central Florida which is Zone 9 so the planting season here is
backwards from the rest of the country.

I have Navigon for my GPS set to talking pedestrian mode.  I also have
Around Me which is handy too.  Is the GPS  you have called GPS Drive?

I have an iPhone 4 running  the version just before 6.  My husband upgraded
to 6 and the phone changed colors from black with white letters to white
with black letters.  I have low vision and I prefer the black screen so I
don't want to upgrade.  I also hesitate to upgrade because I don't know if
all my apps will work.

Yes, I remember when the Oregon school closed and the upset it caused.  It
is really a shame.

Our son loves the northwest and he hopes to move there some day.  He has
been to seattle and Portland and he just loved it.

Here are all my apps:

IPHONE APPS

                HOME

Safari