[Ag-eq] Chickens

Jody Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Tue Mar 5 04:50:47 UTC 2013

Hello Nella,

OMG, that is too much.  I think I would just crack up if two woman kneeled
on the floor and prayed for me.

Yup, murderous thoughts is what comes to mind for me too.

I was waiting to cross the street and a man got out of his car while in
traffic and he ran over to me and started dragging me across the street.  At
first I started to laugh then I got mad and I locked my feet and refused to
move.  I told him to let go of me and said I had no idea if he was dragging
me to his car or across the street.  I am a martial arts instructor and it
did occur to me that I could have literally thrown the guy over my shoulder,
if he only knew!

A bus driver once asked me if I had problems with my eyes.  I said yes, I am
blind and he said 'oh, I thought you were normal.  I said I am normal, I
just can't see.

Some times people can drive us nuts but we have to remember we are the sane
ones, and they are the ignorant ones.

JODY