[Ag-eq] Chickens

Michelle Creedy michelle.creedy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 05:31:43 UTC 2013

Hi Jody

It wasn't my friend saying the ignorant stuff although I was shocked when
she wanted me to reconcile with the woman.

Oh that's so funny! I can just imagine the shock on the person's face when
you said those things. My responses are pretty much the same as yours in
terms of being whole.

Glad to hear that as I age, I'll be less blunt. I think sometimes I'm
getting worse with age. I'm going through this stage of saying things that
are not rude but they totally shock people.

Michelle