[Ag-eq] Chickens

Michelle Creedy michelle.creedy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 05:33:45 UTC 2013

Hi Nella

I got the minis last year. It has always been a dream of mine since I heard
about them. They are so beautiful!

Minis are pretty much a breed. They come in different colours and sizes but
minis are a breed.

Oh goodness, you should have stepped on those ladies and then gone "oops,
guess prayer isn't working so well for you."

Michelle