[Ag-eq] Raised beds

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Tue Mar 5 18:14:35 UTC 2013

Jody:

I thik a lot of people use the string and stick method for marking rows.  I've
also used long thin boards in the past.  I just layed them on the ground and
planted along the edge.  Once my plants were large enough to easily find I
moved the boards.

We have red and black ants here, but I don't know about fire ants.  I hear
they're terrible.  Chickens will eat ants and I've been told they will eat
scorpians.  I put D.E. around the barn and plants to help keep ants and other
bugs away.

Nella