[Ag-eq] Sunnyside Organics

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 5 22:44:52 UTC 2013

I was asked about the store and the vegetables at my work which is known as Sunnyside Organics. The store that we are going to open is a kind of multi perpis store. The store would sell herbs, flowers and vegetables but it would also sell organic food along with the organic plants. I don't know all of the lajistics. I've learned to shut up and listen for news and ask the important questions as news is given. We planted indoor seedoms today. We are going to plant anything from lavender to onyons. We have already planted spinach, cale, green onyons, garlic and brockoli. I will be head of the lavender and work on a flower cart that will be part of the store. O.K., as far as I know but I will stand corrected if in the future that I discover that I'm wrong. I do know this, spring will be a busy one this year. Woo-who!!!
Kendra