[Ag-eq] Chickens

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Wed Mar 6 02:15:07 UTC 2013

Jody:

When I was young my Grandparents kept a Shetland pony for us grand children.
She was white and her name was Dandy.  Yes, she could be nasty, but we loved
her.  We rode her all around the farm bareback and sometimes she gave a little
buck and we came off.  Then she would graze until we got back on.  She lived to
be 40 years old.

Nella