[Ag-eq] Goats

Jody Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Wed Mar 6 04:03:31 UTC 2013

Interesting info about goats.  Our neighbor has a goat but at first when I
heard her I thought she was a child yelling for help.  Then I realized she
was a goat.  He also had a turkey that was a riot.  He ran the roost!  Our
ngibor kept him off their porch by shooting him with air from a BB gun.  (NO
BBS!)  The turkey would stay away but it would yell at him for doing it.

I love living in the country.  When we went to our neighbors to buy the
chickens our neighbor said' oh the chickens can wait, sit a while and
visit!'.  Then he loaned us his crate to transport the chickens home.  I
brought it back the next day with a plate of brownies.

JODY