[Ag-eq] Traps

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Wed Mar 6 16:58:00 UTC 2013

You silly girl.  Shoot the ground hogs, not the trap setter.  LOL  Although,
my husband was so upset that I think he would have taken them on with his
bare hands.  I believe the Game Warden could tell just how upset Matt was
because he kept stressing that Matt was not to do anything if he were to
find where this trap had been or additional traps that were marked with the
owner's information.  Just contact him and they would handle everything.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net