[Ag-eq] Ponies!

Michelle Creedy michelle.creedy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 21:22:56 UTC 2013

Hi Jody

Good plan to follow the advice from the lady at the stables. It's always
better if you know someone in the area.

One thing I will tell you is that in the horse world, there are as many
opinions as there are people. You can learn from my mistakes here. Hear them
out, hear the pros and cons and then follow your heart or go to a couple of
really trusted people and ask them for advice. The other mistake I made is
letting too many people be involved with the minis and thereby letting them
actually do things. My girls showed me in no uncertain terms what they
thought of that. People mean really well but there is a bit of an attitude
even in the horse community that blind people need all sorts of help. We all
need assistance sighted or blind but make sure you take the lead on
dicisions and all that. The lady you're working with sounds really cool and
empowering.

I'm probably preaching to the choir here but I've just had to put up some
major boundaries no fences with a friend of mine.

Michelle