[Ag-eq] Ponies!

Michelle Creedy michelle.creedy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 00:25:56 UTC 2013

Hi Nella

Yes, this is so exciting! I love it!

Michelle

-----Original Message-----
From: Ag-eq [mailto:ag-eq-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
nfoster at extremezone.com
Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2013 1:50 PM
To: Agricultural and Equestrean Division List
Subject: Re: [Ag-eq] Ponies!

Michelle:

I had the same experience when I got my first horse; so many people gave me
their opinion that I got confused.  You're right there are as many opinions
as there are horse owners.  I think they all had good intentions, it was
just overwhelming.

I'll try not to give to much advice, but I love sharing and talking horses
with other horse crazed people!

 It's going to be so exciting to hear about Jody and her horse's progress.

Nella
Quoting Michelle Creedy  <michelle.creedy at gmail.com>:

> Hi Jody
>
> Good plan to follow the advice from the lady at the stables. It's
> always better if you know someone in the area.
>
> One thing I will tell you is that in the horse world, there are as
> many opinions as there are people. You can learn from my mistakes
> here. Hear them out, hear the pros and cons and then follow your heart
> or go to a couple of really trusted people and ask them for advice.
> The other mistake I made is letting too many people be involved with
> the minis and thereby letting them actually do things. My girls showed
> me in no uncertain terms what they thought of that. People mean really
> well but there is a bit of an attitude even in the horse community
> that blind people need all sorts of help. We all need assistance
> sighted or blind but make sure you take the lead on dicisions and all
> that. The lady you're working with sounds really cool and empowering.
>
> I'm probably preaching to the choir here but I've just had to put up
> some major boundaries no fences with a friend of mine.
>
> Michelle

Ag-eq:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ag-eq_nfbnet.org/michelle.creedy%40g
> mail.c