[Ag-eq] Ponies!

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Sun Mar 10 04:41:06 UTC 2013

Jody:

It really didn't fit Cruiser very well and I had 5 saddles and 1 ridable horse.
Now I have 4 saddles and 1 ridable horse.  I have 1 saddle for sale at a tack
shop, but it is an expensive one and they're asking $850 for it.  I do have a
part leather and part synthetic that I'm thinking about selling.  It's an
endurance, so doesn't have a horn.

I used to have 3 ridable mules, so needed more saddles.  2 of my mules have
passed on and the last one is 30 and too old to ride.  Now I have Cruiser the
Missouri Fox Trotter and he's larger and shaped differently than the mules.
So, I had to buy another saddle!

I've been slowly cleaning out the tack room and selling as much as possible.  I
need to cover the cost of my new saddle!  The saddle was used, but in very good
condition and I paid $800 for it.  So far Cruiser has been an expensive boy!

There is a joke that says if you want a small fortune start with a large one and
get some horses!

Nella