[Ag-eq] FW: FW: FW: Ponies!

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 17:41:52 UTC 2013

Hi,
     Classes are stressful, but going fairly well. Right now, I'm
taking an organic chemistry class with lab, an ecology class, and a
pre calculus class. They take up a lot of my time, but they are worth
it.
     I definitely intend to follow my heart and become a vet. I love
working with animals and I can't see myself in any other career.
Aleeha