[Ag-eq] Location

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Tue Mar 12 20:01:33 UTC 2013

Jody,

We live about 20 miles east of Richmond, Virginia, about 20 minutes from
Richmond International Airport.  This is right where the counties of
Henrico, New Kent and Hanover come together.  We live in Hanover, but our
farm sits on the county line between Hanover and New Kent with 2.2 of our 60
achers in New Kent.  It is considered central Virginia, about an hour and a
half northwest of Virginia Beach.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net