[Ag-eq] FW: Home

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Mon Mar 25 03:30:12 UTC 2013

Jody:

I wonder if you could promote breast shock as a type of breast enhancement?

Many women will do anything to improve their appearance.

You know some women pay a lot to enlarge them.  Personally I would be happy if
mine could move back up to their original placement!

Really I'm not laughing at you, but I've had to chuckle about the breast shock
therapy.  It just sounds like something that would happen to me.  The boards
sound like a good idea.  When I really stop and listen I can hear a small sound
coming from the fence charger.  I can't hear it if I'm not close to the charger.

Do you know if the horse fence is the same power as the dog fence?

Years ago when I was a kid I got shocked by the electric fence for cattle and
let me tell you there was a real jolt.  I've been told that those are more
powerful than the dog and horse ones.  When I was shocked by the dog one it
certainly wasn't that bad.

Well, I'm all achy now after digging in the garden all day.  I still have more
to do tomorrow.  I thought I was going to have enough dirt to finish filling my
new raised bed, but I don't!  I hate having to buy dirt!

Take care.

Nella