[Ag-eq] FW: Home

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Tue Mar 26 03:46:42 UTC 2013

Jody:

To bad the zapping didn't help sagging; if it did I would be out at the fence
taking shock therapy!

I hope you get the fence all repaired.

I got more work done in the garden today, but have more to do tomorrow.  I have
a man delivering more dirt in the morning and he will also help me fill the
raised beds.  I'm so glad he's going to fill the beds since there will be 2
cubic yards of soil.  I've only moved about 1 yard and feel as if I've been
beaten!

I keep telling myself that the yummy fresh produce will make all my aches and
pains worth it.

Nella