[Ag-eq] FW: Home

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Tue Mar 26 19:35:11 UTC 2013

Jody:

I usually try to do yard work and such early in the mornings.  It's cooler than
the evenings and I'm more of a morning person anyway.

 In the middle of the summer the neighbors and I ride in the mornings too.  It
is best to have your outside stuf done by 9:00 a.m.  When I walk the half mile
from the bus stop at 5:00 pm it's really bad.

The weather is great right now, so the whole day can be used.

Your son is right when you open the front door it's like opening the oven door.
Common sense tells you not to climb into the oven!

It was pretty humid when I lived in Arkansas,but probably not as bad as Florida.
 It cracks me up when people talk about it being humid here.  There's some
humidity after a rain storm, but those don't happen very often.  We are more
likely to get dust storms.

Nella