[Ag-eq] Jody's horses

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Tue Apr 16 14:47:18 UTC 2013

Jody:

It sounds like they are doing great and you're certainly on the right track with
the training.

Fixing other people's training mistakes is often harder than training from the
ground up.  Cruiser had been hurt and was distrustful at first.  He's come a
long ways, but there are still a few things that we need to work on.  He's a
sweet boy and wants to please.  He trusts me, but can be a llittle jumpy with
other people.  We have a good connection and make a good team.

I look forward to hearing more updates.

Nella