[Ag-eq] spoofing

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Wed Apr 17 03:18:29 UTC 2013

Jody:

I have sprayed a cloth and then rubbed it on him.  I also use a spray
conditioner on his mane and he doesn't like that either.  He's getting better,
but we still have a ways to go.

Last year I started using some fly stuff that works like Front Line for dogs.
you put it on their head, neck, down the back and dots on the legs.  You apply
it every 2 or 3 weeks.  It really helped keep the flies off, so I am using it
again this summer.  When I started using it Cruiser was at the trainers and she
said he had fewer flies than any of the other horses.  She started using it on
her own animals.  I also use it on Jack, the mule.  Poor Jack is very sensetive
about bug bites.  Last summer was the first time I didn't have to keep a fly
sheet on him.

I'm sure you have all kinds of bugs there in Florida!

Nella